Everyone’s health & safety is core to our daily operations & accordingly I have implemented the requisite Health & Safety measures as advised by the HSE in advance of welcoming you into the clinic. The following is not an exhaustive list, it is just some of the key policies that are in place. Key Features of our Health & Safety measures include:
- Patients are asked to stay home if they are experiencing illness, are having symptoms of flu or virus, have been confirmed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or have had any contact with someone who has been confirmed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days. Additionally, those with compromised or weak immune systems are encouraged to stay home a bit longer.
- Patients are asked to fill in a Pre-treatment screening form(asking questions such as have you been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, etc.). No patient will receive treatment if they do not fill in this form.
- Acupuncturists will be wearing a mask & gloves during treatment.
- Upon entering the building, you are required to sanitise your hands-there is gel provided for you or you may wash your hands. Hand sanitiser is also provided throughout the clinic (in the treatments rooms, washroom, hallways etc.)
- No patient will have to wait or sit in the waiting area or come into contact with another patient as we are scheduling appointments farther apart. In order to facilitate this, we ask that you text us when you arrive & then wait in your car or outside & we will open the door for you. We also ask that you have family members wait for you in the car or outside unless you require assistance.
- We are allowing additional time between patients for sanitising rooms, sanitising surfaces & exchanging the air (opening skylights & windows & air sanitiser spray), etc.
- As always, all of our needles are single use disposable: this means a new needle is taken out of a packet & then thrown away after use.
Also please know that:
- You can cancel a fertility acupuncture appointment at ANY time,
- You do NOT have to give a reason for cancelling &
- You will NOT be charged for any cancelled appointment.